Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FINALLY AH

After centuries of days , finally , got my phone unexpectedly, an IPHONE YES! WOOH. Anyway morning woke up , Lessons as usual . Isnin did not come to school . Rest well yeah , had some funny things disclosed at school aint gonna disclose it HAHAHHA. Bad sia Naabil. Recess , played basketball . Alot of stuns. After school , went home , changed and met Qifeng to go JE make EZ link card as i need it to get my new phone , STUDENT PLAN ! Wanted to shop at entertainment centre which i thought had already opened, but sadly, NO~ So, went home, wintermaul, watch zatch bell and had a nap till around 7. Ate at jurong west st 41 there. After that went to the HP shop , they don't have iphone merchandises SIAN! <3 my parents they brought me to IMM . Got my iPhone YESSAAAAAAAAA. And now, im at home figuring out the iPhone, Thats all for today!
CIAOS

No comments:

Post a Comment